Conference and Keynote Presentations
As a performing artist and educator for thirty years, I have gained experience in hundreds of classrooms working with students of all ages and backgrounds.
Storytelling engages students at all levels of experience and ability. Using that engagement to deepen learning across curricula is a subject I am passionate about.
In conference settings, I facilitate the exchange of ideas in the context of real world challenges and opportunities.
Recent Conference Presentations
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art Live in HD Teacher Institute
• Columbia University Teachers College - The Reading & Writing Project "Saturday Reunions"
• Connecticut "HOT Schools" Summer Institute
• Yale Center for British Art Summer Teacher Institute
• The American Alliance of Museums